The term ‘Apograph’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Old Chapel, 41 Main Street, Lubenham, Market harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9TF. Our company registration number is 07585574. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What our customers say about Apograph
To : Adrian. I am writing to thank you for the excellent service I have received from you and your staff at Apograph. When I came to you and advised...read the full testimonial!X
Live Labels Ltd
Provided by: Andy Dalby, Live Labels Ltd
To : Adrian. I am writing to thank you for the excellent service I have received from you and your staff at Apograph. When I came to you and advised that I was starting Live Labels nearly two years ago now, I have had nothing but excellent service and support. My web site you developed for me is very professional and helps get my name out to customers old and new. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for your services. Thanks again, I look forward to many more years working with you.
BakeAway as a Business has been supported by Apograph for several years, providing their services on the IT front. We have had a very fruitful...read the full testimonial!X
Provided by: Thomas Mann, Bakeaway
BakeAway as a Business has been supported by Apograph for several years, providing their services on the IT front. We have had a very fruitful relationship with them and where possible have recommended their services to several interrelated parties. They have kept a breast with their technical knowledge in this rapidly changing industry which has hence allowed them to offer the best advice and support possible in order to ensure our systems are up to date and running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We used Apograph to sort out broadband speed issues for us. From our first meeting it was obvious that they had far greater technical knowledge than...read the full testimonial!X
John Harrison & Co Ltd
Provided by: John Harrison, John Harrison & Co Ltd
We used Apograph to sort out broadband speed issues for us. From our first meeting it was obvious that they had far greater technical knowledge than the IT companies we have used in recent years. They quickly came up with solutions to our problems and when the time came to implement their advice their engineers worked quickly, efficiently and unobtrusively and our systems now work exactly as they said they would.
I have known and worked with Apograph for over 10 years. Adrian helped me grow from a small start-up company with only 1 PC to a fully functional...read the full testimonial!X
Provided by: Sam Beerling, Qspine Ltd
I have known and worked with Apograph for over 10 years. Adrian helped me grow from a small start-up company with only 1 PC to a fully functional modern day office. Apograph managed my needs at every stage of growth, never over selling. Alex has now taken over our day to day IT demands and I have found him to be an exceptional professional. Our problems are always dealt with in a timely manner I have no hesitation in recommending Apograph to any company who are looking for a partner to manage their day to day activities or any large project that needs undertaking.
I have nothing but praise for Adrian and Alex. I personally and we as a company could not have done what we have done without Apograph at our side.X
Fiona Cairns Ltd
Provided by: Kishore Patel, Fiona Cairns Ltd
I have nothing but praise for Adrian and Alex. I personally and we as a company could not have done what we have done without Apograph at our side.
We were having some really big problems with our I.T. system that we'd been trying to sort out for quite a while with our previous service provider....read the full testimonial!X
Provided by: Vikki George, Premier Percussion
We were having some really big problems with our I.T. system that we'd been trying to sort out for quite a while with our previous service provider. The issues were costing us a lot of downtime, and money. We called Apograph at 9:45 in the morning, and by 16:00 that same day they'd visited us, assessed the problems, put a plan in place to resolve them all, and sent someone to attend the site to sort out the most pressing issues. We've immediately seen the benefit of the work they've done. Their people are really friendly, extremely competent and talk in a language that non 'tech-savvy' people can easily understand. Their pricing is very reasonable too. I can't recommend them highly enough, and we will most certainly be working with them from now on.