Published 11 November 2013
How to turn on Automatic Replies (Out of Office)
Turn on Automatic Replies in Outlook 2010 & 2013 for an Exchange account
- In Outlook, Click the File tab, then select Automatic Replies
- In the Automatic Replies window select the Send automatic replies radio button
- You can optionally choose the date range of the Automatic Replies.
- In the Inside My Organization tab type the message you want to send to people within your organization.
- In the Outside My Organization tab type the message you want to send to people outside of your organization.
- Click OK